Student Welfare Service
Fee Concession and Scholarship
Deserving students are granted fee concession by college. Student can also take benefit from the scholarships sponsored by Government/University as mentioned below:
- Post-Matric scholarship scheme (Indian Govt.)
- Scholarship from Punjab State Schedule Caste Welfare Society.
- Scholarship to student of Backward Class.
- Scholarship to student of Minorities (Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists & Paresis etc.)
- Deserving students can get scholarships under the National Loan Schemes started by Indian Govt.
- Scholarships for handicapped students.
- More than 70% marks.
- Annual income less than Rs. 2 lacs.
From session 1990-91 a special matric scholarships were started by Late S. Chanan Singh Dosanj which are given to only deserving students.
Special Facilities for Deserving and Meritorious students:
- Students getting 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their academic sessions will get 30%, 25% and 20% fee concession so that the competitive spirit can be boosted up and student performance can be maintained.
- Needy students may get concessions from the college.
- Students getting merit in university or first position in University/Board will be given full fee concession.
- Merit holders will get free books for whole of the year from book bank on returnable basis.
Special concession for sports students:
- Student player will get concession on the basis of matches played at State or University Level.
- Every player of the team does not reserve the right for fee concession. Needy student player can apply for fee concession as normal student.
- While deciding fee concession for student players due consideration is given to discipline, good character, capability and conduct.
|Scholarship to SC Students of the College||79||500369||68||688899||46||551808||77||1757520||169||3771220|
|Scholarships to OBC Students||06||35346||12||120160||18||175931||05||112100||19||424900|
|Scholarships to Minority Students||18||92150||25||184851||-||-||08||142500||26||516000|