Guru Nanak College has various student bodies such as Business Club, IT Club, Subject Associations, Punjabi Sahit Sabha, Guru Gobind Singh Study Circle, NCC, NSS which provide a formal platform to the students to contribute as a team and give them opportunity to carve their own niche.
- Business Club is a unit that works under commerce department. It gives boost to the overall development of its students by organising different competitions at college level and also takes the students on excursions.
- IT Club of Computer Science Department also organises different competitions for IT students to develop their skills and also organises different celebrations like teachers’ day etc.
- Arts Association of Art department bears its responsibility towards social work and makes its students environment conscious by planting trees and indulging in cleanliness. They also donate blood for noble cause.
- Guru Gobind Singh study circle is a religious organisation which prepares the students for religious activities by organising different functions.
- Youth Welfare Club takes some selected students on tour under the guidance of youth welfare department of GNDU, Amritsar where they get opportunity to develop their personality that assists them in the overall personality development.
- Students grievances committee works through tutorial periods and listens to the problems of students and tries to solve them.