Science stream (Non-Medical) was introduced in 2014 with objective of promoting science among the rural students. One of the important milestones in the student’s life is to decide a programme of study as well as to choose the college, so Science department has many responsibilities to cultivate student’s future which are listed below:
- To develop scientific attitude among students.
- To inculcate among the student a good living and sustaining the environment around them and explore opportunities to satisfy their inner curiosity and creativity.
- To provide knowledge to the students about the environment in which they live.
- As science is base of many programmes and career like Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture etc. therefore the major responsibility is to prepare the students to choose their profession so that they can earn their livelihood.
- To make the students rational citizens.
- Major responsibilities to keep the students away from guesses and superstitions. So to inculcate the observing power and better learning through experiment is the fundamental responsibility of our department.
- BSc. - Non Medical.
The students are guided by well Qualified and Experienced Faculty Members having vast in depth Knowledge of different specialisations.
|Ms. Parminder Kaur||M.Sc. (Chemistry)||Assistant Professor||Pure Chemistry||-|
|Ms. Bhupinder Kaur||M.Sc. (Physics)||Assistant Professor||Instrumentation and Electronics||-|