The lush green campus of Guru Nanak College, Phagwara is spread over 8 acers in a beautiful and serene atmosphere ideally suited for teaching environment. College infrastructure is dynamic in nature because of college's constant attempt to maintain pace with the development. Over the years the college has made commendable efforts to improve the infrastructure .The infrastructure acts as a facilitator for the effective delivery of our curriculum. Our infrastructure reflects the winning attitude of our college; to excel in every field.
College provides following facilities to its students and staff members:
- Development in the college has assimilated technology into its folds.
- Fifty(50) spacious class rooms, out of which 8 are smart class rooms and 8 more have audio/visual aids.
- A spacious book library
- Two Audio-visual seminar halls for conducting workshop and seminar for students. These halls have sitting capacity of 100 and 150 persons each.
- An auditorium, with the capacity of 1200 students is available for extra curricular activities and college annual functions.
- A student cafeteria in 3000sq feet area, where more than 100 persons can sit and dine at a time.
- College has a stadium with a football ground, indoor badminton court and a Gym with modern equipments for athletes and sportspersons.
- Free lodging and boarding facility in college sports hostel, where players can stay over night and can enjoy healthy and delicious food.
- On the recommendation of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), every possible effort is made to provide infrastructure, teaching-learning aids, equipments, reprography etc. for the improvement of teaching learning process.
ICT Enabled Rooms
|R03||R06||R07||R08 Computer Lab1||R09 Computer Lab2||R10 Language Lab.|
|R37||R36||R41 Accounting Lab||R42||R43||...|
|Seminar Hall 2||Seminar Hall 1|